Business Development Manager Switzerland (m/f/d)
The Business Development manager is accountable to build the Enduser funnel in Switzerland for all products, focusing on workplace within the key corporate end user accounts.
Business Development Duties
- Responsible for growing ClickShare, wePresent, Overture, LCD videowall and projector sales and funnel in the targeted countries by actively targeting large enterprises within our focused vertical markets
- Define the best end user approach for the territory in collaboration with the Business Development Director EMEA for the Products
- Pro-actively establish contact, secure demo opportunities and develop projects at key prospects (Fortune 1000 accounts) as well as close deals, in line with the channel strategy
- Follow up on Enterprise Meeting experience end user leads generated by campaigns, social media or by our website
- Interact with different roles and levels at corporate accounts (IT Manager, AV manager, C-Level)
- Maximize existing deployments across all local affiliates of an existing end customer and enable extensions in other abroad affiliates of a global account by closing agreements with the HQ of the corporate account
- Define targeted End user list for the targeted country and approach one by one proactively for the Enterprise product range
- Strong interlinks with the other local team members in order to secure the Channel support
- Identify showstoppers to potential opportunities and report back to Business Development management for additional support
- Report on weekly visits and manage funnel as per company CRM rules
- Develop strong relationships with the Sales Team in the countries as well as with functional leaders in Belgium Corporate HQ to ensure harmonious working relationships.
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications
- You have a track record of success in working in a technology company preferably within the audio-visual market or Corporate meeting room technologies such as wireless collaboration systems
- You have a good understanding of IT & AV technologies
- You have strong experience in End user sales for the respective territory and experience in indirect sales
- You enjoy to work in a team
- You understand Solution and Value selling, Selling to the Customers’ needs
- You have a great end user network in the targeted countries at different levels within Fortune 1000 companies
- You are eager to hunt for new contacts at different levels within a corporate account using Linkedin or your own build-up network or other tools
- You speak fluently local languages as well as English
- You are a high level sales negotiator with outstanding relationship building abilities.
- You are able to articulate the benefits of the products to different levels within Fortune 1000 companies
- You are a strong and assured communicator and presenter, who is able to gain personal credibility with client managers.
- You can adopt a disciplined and organized approach in regards to his travel, CRM pipeline management and lead answers.
- You can effectively work across organizational and national boundaries.
- You have a self-assured and outgoing personality with the ability and adaptability to work practically, reliably and flexibly, without the need for on-going support.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/B1QCy-business-development-manager-switzerland-m-f-d