Internship IT Support/ System Administration – (m/f/d) in Munich
We know that independent thinkers make for great teams. That's why we have no rulebook here, no corporate drones. Instead we encourage everyone to rely on their own judgement, use their freedom and own their responsibility. Come join a fast-paced environment that challenges “the norm” and create what’s next in communications. You power us – Make your Move!
- You will help primarily with First Level support for our users.
- Install and maintain Workstations and Laptops, in a mixed OS environment (Windows and Linux).
- Maintain Telephone and Video Conferencing system, Printers, Beamers and other devices as needed.
- Support users with technical queries.
- Such as adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Support the IT team with on-going projects.
- You are highly self organized and proactive and taking the initiative to make things happen.
- You should be comfortable using Windows, as you will primarily be supporting users with this OS.
- Some knowledge of basic Networking (TCP/IP, Subnets, etc) is preferred.
- Some knowledge of Windows Server/Active Directory would be an advantage.
- Some experience with Linux and basic Terminal usage would be an advantage.
- Enrolled student. Min. duration should be 6 months (max. 12 months).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- A professional, international and exciting environment.
- Diversified tasks.
- Distinctive team spirit.
- Perfect opportunity to improve your table soccer skills.
Are you interested? We are an environment where ownership, pragmatism, teamwork and open-mindedness are among our core values, we welcome you to explore our opportunities. We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Für die Bewerbung benötigst du kein Anschreiben. Du musst lediglich 2-3 Bewerbungsfragen beantworten. Zur Bewerbung gehts hier: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/45aSf-internship-it-support-system-administration-m-f-d-in-munich