Product Support Engineer
If you are looking to launch your career in the areas of industry, technology and client-facing work, look no further than the Product Support Engineering role at OSIsoft.
The role will allow you to develop a variety of skills that will contribute to your entire career while working with a team of talented people who help our dynamic range of customers. This job is a critical thinker’s playground that wants to present a new challenge and complex problems every day and jettison your career within the industry.
Working with 40% of the global Fortune 1000 as Product Support Engineer, you will:
- Complete our New Hire Orientation and Training Program where you learn about our products, customers and company culture via classroom training
- Get experience from across a variety of industries, including Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Metals, Mining & Metallurgy, Water Utilities, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, Pulp & Paper, and more.
- Ensure our customers' success by supporting them through phone, email, web, remotely or on-site while performing a variety of complex challenges.
- Have opportunity to expand your skills through collaboration with different departments to deliver or improve our customers' experience with our products.
- Work with our customers to manage critical infrastructure issues.
- Be valued as an employee - we are a big family with common goals and value honesty, loyalty, and transparency. You'll be supported every day of your journey with OSIsoft. After completion of the new hire training program, you will be assigned a mentor to support your onboarding.
- Grow your technical skill-set by developing a solid foundation in the PI system, related software and industry technologies.
At OSIsoft, we build careers, not mere jobs. When you grow, we grow. That is why we are ready to invest in your future and steady progression in your career with:
- Mentorship: You will have a mentor to support and guide you in your first months with us
- Ongoing internal trainings
- Educational Assistance Program for external trainings
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Charitable Donation Matching
- Work/Life Balance
- Social and casual work environment
We're looking for:
- Graduates of Engineering, Sciences (MINT) or Computer Engineering, or related fields (i.e. Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or PhD
- Strong interest in computer knowledge, troubleshooting ability and communication skills
- Fluency / working proficiency in English and
- Fluency / working proficiency in at least one of the following languages:
German, French, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Czech, or Russian.
Being a global company, we are happy to work with you. We are currently recruiting for the following offices:
- Frankfurt, Germany
- London, United Kingdom
- Madrid, Spain
- Paris, France
- Moscow, Russia
- Frydek-Mistek, Czech Republic
- Bahrain, Middle East
Über OSIsoft Europe GmbH
OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. OSIsoft is widely used across Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, Data Centers, Facilities and the Process Industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government. OSIsoft is headquartered in San Leandro, California, U.S.A, with offices around the world.
We provide the industry standard in enterprise infrastructure for management of time series data through the OSIsoft PI System™. Our customers rely upon the PI System™ to safeguard data and deliver enterprise-wide visibility into operational, manufacturing and business information. The PI System™ enables users to manage assets, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, improve processes, drive innovation, make business decisions in real time, and to identify competitive business and market opportunities.