Junior Digital Technology Professional
We are looking for a junior professional with technical background who has grown up in a world that is becoming more digital from day to day. We offer a great platform for motivated recent graduates who want to work in a company that enables her/him to work with various customers to become digital.
The Professional Services, an organization within DXC working in advisory, pre-sales, consulting and project engagements, is expanding its capabilities in the area of digital transformation to advise and support our clients in their digitalization journey with the latest technologies. The Junior Digital Technology Professional will support innovative projects for well-known clients and has the chance to learn additional technical skills and business capabilities for future responsibilities on the job.
If you are interested in technology and innovation, if you are passionate about working in an international environment we are looking forward to your application to strengthen our team in Germany. As a Junior Digital Technology Professional you work together with experienced consultants building digital solutions for clients.
Your Responsibilities & Chances:
- You are given various opportunities to carry out analyses and build proof of concepts to understand technical feasibility and impacts of different technologies and prepare the discussion of the benefits and business value of solutions with stakeholders.
- You get the chance to develop innovative solutions that are in line with the clients’ digital IT roadmap, and continually expand your knowledge of modern technologies, architecture, automation and agile methods.
- You will work in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams.
- You have the chance to gain international and intercultural experience.
- You are responsible to plan and structure individual work packages independently and will experience personal responsibilities and challenging tasks from day one.
- We offer you mentor support and diverse opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Within 1 year of graduation which may also include relevant work experience
- Great interest in digitization and technology trends
- First experience with modern public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Being able to work both as a team player and independently on multiple tasks in a global environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and project related mobility
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Thank you for taking time reviewing our job add! If you believe this is the right match for you, do not hesitate to apply! We are eager to learn more about you!
Über DXC Technology
We are DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC). It is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. DXC’s technology independence, global talent, expertise, and extensive alliance of partners combine to deliver the most powerful end-to-end next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.