Trainee Communications and Social Media (m/f)
To support our European and DACH team in Haar/Germany, we are looking for 18 months:Trainee Communications and Social Media Marketing (m/f)
- Support the communications teams of the EURAM (Europe, Russia, North Africa and Middle East) and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) region.
- Working with global, regional, business units and in-country stakeholders to support with communications plans, issues and projects
- Manage, support and evaluate inter-regional and DACH communication projects
- Special emphasis on social media strategy and digital marketing projects
- Help creating and implementing structures and routines for an European communications department
- Working with and co-controlling external agencies.
- The role is based at MSD Animal Health’s European head-quarter in Haar near Munich. The traineeship comprises extensive practical communications and online marketing experience (learning-on-the-job) as well as a theoretical training at a renowned PR institute to graduate with a PR consultant degree. You will be part of a team which works across the organization. The role would offer the opportunity to hone your skills, knowledge and experience across a broad range of areas of the food chain, and companion animal market within a major pharmaceutical company.
- University degree – preferably communications, journalism, digital marketing
- Ideally first experience as an intern in the required field
- Strong hands-on mentality and self-motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong writing, communication, marketing and social media skills - preferably a digital native
- Ability to organize and structure projects
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and good knowledge in German required
- Willing to travel (approx. 20%)
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
If you are interested in this position, we are looking for your application (Motivation Letter and CV).
Über MSD Sharp & Dohme GmbH
Our Animal Health division works to improve the health of animals around the world through collaborative partnerships and a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and our planet. This team of energetic, independent thinkers offers one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios of products, services, and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species both domestically and internationally.