International Graduate Trainee Programme (Munich) (m/f)
SPECIALLY FOR GRADUATES OF MATHEMATICS/STATISTICS, DATA ANALYTICS,
COMPUTER SCIENCE/CYBER/IT, BUSINESS/ECONOMICS, RISK MANAGEMENT
Our International Graduate Trainee Programme will give you a thorough introduction into the many different activities of a leading global reinsurer and advance your personal development. Over a period of 24 months, you will be provided with a firm grounding in professional, methodological and social skills, on the basis of which you will subsequently be able to assume a position of responsibility at Munich Re worldwide. There is no application deadline, we are hiring throughout the year.
- Exciting, varied work focusing on risk underwriting in the core business of Munich Re (incl. e.g. cyber risks), or alternatively or data analytics, IT, or integrated risk management
- Training on the job and training trips in crossover areas.
- A three-month assignment abroad in order to extend your multicultural abilities
- A comprehensive global programme of further training specially for trainees, enabling you to acquire specialised knowledge and build up your methodical expertise
- An opportunity to quickly build up a broad network in the company
- An above-average university degree (Bachelor/Master/PhD) in a relevant field
- Practical work experience, ideally in the insurance/financial industry, big data, IT, cyber/information security, or risk management
- Experience abroad during your studies or in the form of practical training
- Outstanding English skills, and ideally another foreign language
- Communicative competence, strong analytical abilities, empathy, and willingness to learn
Über Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
Munich Re is one of the world's leading reinsurance companies with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations around the globe. We are working on topics today that will concern the whole of society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, gene technology or space travel. We find solutions to these challenges through a network of highly qualified professionals who anticipate risks, work on tailor-made solutions and expertly advise our clients. If you want to help shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you. Please make sure to prepare your cover letter and CV in English. Click on the link to apply online - we are looking forward to getting to know you!