Junior Vertriebsingenieur (m/w)
Junior Sales Engineer/ Junior Vertriebsingenieur (m/f)
Standort: Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Hamburg, München
As Junior Sales Engineer you enable Sales colleagues to generate, design and close opportunities. For each opportunity, the role acts as the customer’s technical and commercial consultant. It includes gathering and translating customer requirements into a high level technical and service design to ensure client satisfaction by meeting their defined technical and commercial expectations.
- Support in reviewing the customer’s current services and leading to a reengineered solution for better performance, cost savings and easier management for the customer and the network
- Assist in building complex proposals and delivering a solution design including underlying technical architecture, service definition and transition plan throughout the pre-sales process from qualification till order signing
- Liaise between the Customer and internal Engineering and Delivering teams to ensure that each is aware of the solution and to create an effective installation
- Manage the costs of the different elements that build the solution to ensure it best fits the customer’s requirements and is most cost effective
- Assist in presenting the solution to the customer.
What we expect?
Are you ready to join a challenging, fast paced international environment?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Telecommunications/ industrial engineering or a related field
- First experience in a technical environment or a service-oriented role gained through internships
- Basic theoretical knowledge of network technologies and commercial acumen
- High affinity towards network technologies and Colt products & technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Enthusiastic, curious and self-responsible with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
What we offer?
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We value our employees and we will give you all the necessary support at every stage of your journey. Join our team and experience an international working environment. We reward your commitment with a competitive remuneration along the following:
- Flexible working hours, relaxed dress code and opportunity to work from home
- Competitive salary and incentive plan
- Coaching, Mentoring, Buddy-Program and virtual business school for on-going learning
- Jobticket/ Fahrtkostenzuschuss
- Company pension scheme
- CSR-Events and special leave for CSR-activities
- Flat hierarchy & 360° feedback
- Employee recognition schemes/ awards
- Discounts with local gyms
Visit our website to start your application now:
Colt Recruitment Team
Über Colt Technology Services GmbH
Colt is a global telecommunications company, with offices in 19 countries and staff in Europe, North America and Asia. With customers including 18 of the top 25 global financial institutions, we aim to be the most customer oriented business in our industry.
We are a technology company providing secure and reliable network and communication services for a range of businesses and customers. Our network spans across Europe, Asia, Australia and North America, and our use of a common platform ensures a standardised service, which is experienced by all our customers. We enable the digital transformation of businesses through its intelligent, purpose-built, cloud-integrated network, known as the Colt IQ Network.