Über Adobe Systems GmbH
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
You will support the Adobe EMEA social lead for Creative Cloud based in the Munich office on all things related to the EMEA social media strategy and execution, starting at the nearest possible date for 20 hours per week during the duration of 12 months (with a possible extension opportunity) .
What you'll do
- Assist with the planning & execution of the EMEA Social Media strategy for Creative Cloud in accordance with global & EMEA objectives
- Support the content marketing coordination efforts around Creative Cloud in EMEA, including content management for the Adobe EMEA social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram and blogs) related to campaigns and events
- Assist with the development of the EMEA weekly social calendar
- Help with EMEA social social channel governance & supervision
- Assist with best practice development & sharing across the regions
- Interact/work integrated with EMEA & Corporate Communications and Marketing teams.
- Contact point for EMEA lead social agency as well as local Adobe Social & Comms leads and their agencies
- Support the Adobe EMEA Social lead in other various day- to-day tasks
What you need to succeed
- currently enrolled at a university (Bachelor or Master)
- Active on social media and knowledgable in the latest social media trends
- First work experience in social media via internships etc.
- Interest in the creative scene and in the Adobe tools
- Experienced working with MS office
- Project management skills
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- 20 hrs/week
- 12 months temp contract
- Location: Munich
Get to know the teamAdobe’s Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure, and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller partnerships, Partner Sales, Technical Services, Customer Care, Sales Operations, and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
See what our employees have to say about their careers in Adobe’s Worldwide Field Organization in this video.