Graduate ProgramElectrical Engineering Trainee
We are the world’s leading oilfield service company. Working globally—often in remote and challenging locations—we invent, design, engineer, manufacture, apply, and maintain technology to help customers find and produce oil and gas safely.
We’re looking for recent graduates at our OneSubseacontrols system design and manufacturing plant in Celle to support our world class engineering team.
Design Engineering Trainee Electrical Engineering
- 2-year program consisting of four customized placements and training opportunities
- Main tasks include: Design of electrical components and assemblies, technical documentation, verification and qualification of prototypes, support standardization and new technology integration
- Trainees will get the chance to gain experience in aftermarket support, shop floor support, systems and improvements
- Fluent English and at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field are required
- For more program information and to apply visit: careers.slb.com/design_eng
For questions and local support, contact Dr. Aenne Schoop at Mschoop@slb.com