Graduate ProgramAutomation / Software Engineering Trainee
We are the world’s leading oilfield service company. Working globally—often in remote and challenging locations—we invent, design, engineer, manufacture, apply, and maintain technology to help customers find and produce oil and gas safely.
We’re looking for recent graduates at our OneSubseacontrols system design and manufacturing plant in Celle to support our world class engineering team.
OneSubsea Engineering Trainee Program Software Engineering
- 2-year program consisting of four customized placements and training opportunities
- Main tasks include: Software design and development, modification of software according to customer demands, development of test programs, preparation of documentation and procedure
- Trainees will get the chance to gain experience in second and third level customer support, shop floor support, systems and improvements
- Fluent English and at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field are required
- For more information and to apply visit: careers.slb.com/softwareengineer
For questions and local support, contact Dr. Aenne Schoop at Mschoop@slb.com