Customer Service Representative
Do you speak multiple languages? Do you want to be at the forefront of a multinational company that drives progress through science and innovation?
For the Dow Benelux Integrated Center in Terneuzen, the Netherlands, we are looking for Customer Service Representatives who can deliver a flawless customer service experience throughout the whole ordering process. If you are customer orientated, good at solving problems, and would like to learn about logistics, we would like to hear from you.
We are the international service provider for Dow and employ over 600 talented employees, representing over 50 different languages and nationalities from all over the world. We are a strong and multi-cultural team of talented individuals, and are looking for more enthusiastic, curious, enterprising and energetic colleagues.
Can you already see yourself working in our team?
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the customer’s first point of contact. You are responsible for a flawless customer experience across the whole ordering process; from order entry and follow up of orders until delivery of the product. With your customer-focused mindset, you help us deliver excellent service to our customers worldwide, day in and day out.
- You have a bachelor degree and relevant work experience in customer service. For graduates with a master’s degree we also have suitable roles in Customer Service
- You are fluent in English and either German, French, Italian or Spanish
- You are a multitasker and team player with strong planning and organizational skills
It would also be a big plus if you:
- Have experience or like working with SAP and Excel
- Have Customer Service experience in a similar position
If you can picture yourself as part of a team that creates higher performance for customers, and reshapes the world around us for a better future, please send your CV and motivational statement to our recruiter Fabiën de Caluwé: email@example.com