Management Assistant - Administration & Marketing (m/f/d)
We build furniture, lighting set-ups and produce herbal remedies. We also pass on our knowledge in workshops. Our French Country House provides rooms and apartments to relax in. We even have a space set up for a Tiny House. We grow our own fruit and vegetables, process the harvest and sell the finished products. We are looking for a creative Allrounder (m/f/d) who will take great pleasure in supporting us and our venture.
- You are responsible for administrative tasks surrounding our projects, workshops and apartments
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase company awareness (visibility, reach, image)
- Design, plan and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog to reach the desired audiences
- Strategically research meaningful co-operations (with agencies, competitors and important enterprises of the industry)
- Support management with daily arising tasks on site
- You have completed a degree in social sciences or humanitarian studies
- You are versed with web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Insights, etc.
- You present good knowledge of MS Office Tools
- You enjoy working with a diverse range of co-workers
- You are open minded and able to communicate fluently in German and English as well as a little French
- The opportunity to gain experience in many fields
- Your very own apartment on site
- A car for shared used
- If desired, land is available for your own garden
- Close contact to nature with horses on the surrounding meadows and pastures
- Event with a friendly group of eight employees
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/k1vCm-assistant-administration-marketing-m-f-d-brandmanagement