Software developer (m/f/d) for DevOps in the embedded area
You are a perfectionist who always comes up with new ideas to write codes even better and design software in new ways? Your strength lies in programming with Python, yet you are not averse to other programming languages? Then bring in your suggestions for improvement as a developer (m/f/d) for Hilti and see how your solutions are used directly by your colleagues.
In the past, we have already successfully cooperated with our partner company. Since the company is constantly improving its internal software solutions and platforms, our partner is looking for a Software Developer (m/f/d) for DevOps in the embedded area from January 2020 to support the DevOps team.
At this position you will be employed as an external employee (m/f/d) at Academic Work and will work at our client's site. The cooperation is initially limited to 18 months.
The application process is carried out by us, so if you have any questions, please contact your career partner Esther Fügen at Academic Work.Our Offer
- A collegial working atmosphere characterized by team spirit and openness
- Above-standard payment
- Entry into an international company
- Numerous benefits and discounts through the employee portal Benify
- Personal support and development through Academic Work (e.g. development reviews, Christmas and summer parties)
You work in a development team and are responsible for the following tasks, among others:
- Further development of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery- (CD) pipelines for embedded software
- Expansion and maintenance of the test automation platform
- Adaptation and further development of the embedded firmware
- Development of modules for an embedded software platform in C/C++
- Collaboration with various agile teams and reinforcement of Best Practice DevOps
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study
- Very good knowledge in programming with Python and in Git
- Initial experience in DevOps, preferably in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) Pipelines
- Advantageous: programming knowledge in C/C++, C# or Groovy
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English; knowledge of German advantageous
We are convinced that you are a good fit for Hilti if you are analytical and not afraid to approach others. In doing so, you act demand-oriented and bring your own suggestions for improvement.
Career Partner at Academic Work: Esther Fügen, 089 693 34 1058 oder 0152 090 73 124
Application: with Curriculum Vitae, salary expectations and starting date within 2 minutes via the "Bewerben" button.Our premium partner
The Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH is the leading partner in the construction industry. It develops technologically leading solutions, manufactures and sells groundbreaking products, technologies, software and services for the construction industry. With more than 25.000 employees in over 120 countries, Hilti offers an impressive environment that can look back on 75 years of company experience and is known worldwide for its excellent service.Academic Work - we make people grow!