(Junior) Game Tester (f/m/d)
We are a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two Games have already reached over 70 million global downloads.
We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric game developer in the world and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
We offer an autonomous studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
We are looking for people who love working in cross-department teams in a fast-paced environment with Agile methodology. Working closely with our developers and UX/UI designers, you will form part of our QA team, reporting to QA Lead.
- Create, update and execute manual tests of our games
- Testing of the latest dev-versions with the help of test plans
- Analyze and summarise functioning and non-functioning aspects of the game
- Write detailed bug reports and work closely with developers, Game Design and Community Management
- Maintain high-quality standards of testing and bug reports
- Analyze the root-cause of bugs and contribute to possible solutions
- Ensure the best possible gameplay experience for our 70 million players all over the world
- Prior experience in software testing
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Great communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-structured work approach
- Excellent command of the English language
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Prior experience with game testing will be considered an asset
- Basic programming skills a plus
- Understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Avid interest in different technology related fields
Why Join us?
- Team - A position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid Development - An organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy - We have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity - We offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - We’re aiming to be one of the most player-centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training - A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - A modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit Share - Full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team Events - We regularly have events like bowling, BBQ’s and Movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - Industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
We are a vibrant games company. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric game developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At our offices you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Here everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over their own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 70 million downloads and seven-figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game which achieved over 4 million downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
Due to this being an inter