Internship in Supply Chain Management (f/m/d) Demand Planning
Want to make your mark in supply chain? As our intern in Supply Chain Management – Demand Planning you’ll have the freedom to gain hands-on experience with some of the world’s most leading consumer products.
With complete involvement from the first day, you’ll be fully included as part our team – bringing household name products to millions of customers worldwide. You’ll take responsibility for projects from the outset, gaining new skills and experience. Projects will vary but may be within planning, service delivery, manufacturing or logistics. The focus will be on ‘learning through doing’ but with the support and mentoring of our experienced team. Your tasks:
- Supporting the demand team in reporting and product supply
- Taking responsibility for own projects
- Developing and conducting reports
- Conducting forecast analyses
- Securing the supply of our products and working closely with the factories
Necessary qualifications and personal skills:
- Studies in economics or logistics with major in Supply Chain Management, minimum in the 4 th semester
- First practical experiences (apprenticeship or internship)
- Enthusiasm for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and Supply Chain Management & interest in trade and retail patterns
- High self-motivation, team and entrepreneurial spirit & independent working-style
- Studies in business or finance
- Former practical experiences (apprenticeship or internship) appreciated
- Enthusiasm for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business
- Flexible thinkers with a keen sense of perception that can cope with complexity and dynamic business environment
- High analytical skills, self-motivation, team and entrepreneurial spirit
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? We need people with restless minds who don’t rely on textbook thinking. If you think you like us and are up for the challenge then we could be right for you.
We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Für die Bewerbung benötigst du kein Anschreiben. Du musst lediglich 2-3 Bewerbungsfragen beantworten. Zur Bewerbung gehts hier: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/18S4M-internship-in-supply-chain-management-f-m-demand-planning