Global Management Trainee – Marketing (f/m/d)
Looking for a challenge? Interested in a global career? Apply now!
We are British American Tobacco – A global leader with various brands (e.g. Vype, EPOK, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall) in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds. That‘s why we value uniqueness. If you‘re driven and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme in the field of Marketing will let you achieve your potential and give you the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
Your programme will kick off with a six-month field force assignment to gain profound hands-on experience followed by three rotations through the different Marketing Departments with the possibility to perform one assignment abroad.
During the programme you’ll be attending our global BAT Academy in London and have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with cross-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your personal Coach and Mentor.
It‘s tough. It‘s fast-paced. And it‘ll stretch you to the limit. The only question is: Are you up to the challenge?
What we offer:
- Fast-track career development
- Possibility to work abroad up to 6 months (e.g. in Lausanne or London)
- Individual coaching by one of our marketing leadership members
- Perspective to take over a management role
- Clear development plans to continue growing as a leader
- 2 weeks Global Graduate Academy in London where you can maintain a worldwide network
- 24-month contract (12-month Global Graduate Programme plus 12-month Junior Manager Development)
- Starting salary € 55.000 / CHF 90.000
Who are we looking for:
- Courageous and passionate personality with strong communicative, conceptional and analytical skills
- University degree and first functional experience (internships e.g.)
- Several months experience abroad
- Internationally mobile
- Fluent in English and either German or French
British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with condense and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential, too. The Assessment Centre will take place in November. The starting date is flexible.
We are looking forward to your online-application (including CV, references, compressed in max. 2 files)!
#Bring your difference