Test Operator (m/w/d) Hilti
How much do innovative products last and where are their limits? Combine your craftsmanship and technical know-how as a Test Operator (m/w/d) and put new products through their paces.
Due to the constantly expanding product range of our partner, Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH, we are looking for a Test Operator (m/w/d) to start as soon as possible. You are the link between several departments and a very important part of implementing innovative products in the market.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Hilti. In case of successful cooperation there is the possibility to start a career at Hilti directly after the assignment. The recruitment process is done by Academic Work. If you have any questions, please contact your career partner Tomás Mamat at Academic Work.Our offer
- Detailed onboarding: Senior testers accompany you during the training and instruct you in all areas (software, safety etc.)
- Atmosphere:A motivated team in a dynamic work environment
- Variety: A broad product portfolio and different projects ensure that no boredom arises
You are the link between several departments and you are an important part of implementing innovative products in the market.
- Preparation and execution of various tests
- Installation of the used test procedures
- Handling building materials machinery
- Documentation of the performed samples
- Successfully completed training in the technical field
- Experience in handling construction machines, drills, etc.
- Proper English skills
- Competences: Teamplayer and solution-oriented working methods
Career Partner at Academic Work: Tomás Mamat, 089 693 693341006 or 0173 6596057
Application: with Curriculum Vitae, salary expectations and starting date within 2 minutes via the Bewerben button .Our Partner
The Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH is the leading partner in the construction industry. It develops technologically leading solutions, manufactures and sells groundbreaking products, technologies, software and services for the construction industry. With more than 25,000 employees in over 120 countries, Hilti offers an impressive environment that can look back on 75 years of company experience and is known worldwide for its excellent service.Academic Work - we make people grow!