Global Alliance Management Operations (m/f/d)
Support KPMG with meeting the future challenges of our clients. Become inspired by the diversity of our topics — and together with us, make the difference. Strategic Global Alliance Management at KPMG is responsible for setting up and managing the global alliances of KPMG and implementing the Alliance Management program within the global KPMG network. To strengthen our international team, we are opening a role in the Operations division. This position is initially limited to two years.
Join our team in Berlin.
- Design, construction and implementation of an operating model (global - regional – local)
- Organization and monitoring of all Global Alliance Team areas to understand the Global Alliance structure and goals, as well as supporting planning and reporting processes
- Preparing planning and reporting process in and with the 3 Global reporting lines
- Working closely with leadership and the full global Alliance Team
- Creating of regular reports for i.a. Global Board, Global Investment Committee, Advisory Steering Group
- Supporting, development and installation of global, automated planning and financial reporting processes in close collaboration with global finance
- Sustaining HR processes for the Global Alliance Team (job advertisements, interviews, contracts and invoices) by close cooperation with global HR and local HR and finance departments
- Coordination of cooperations, insights and teamwork across all Team members and the wider community, by fostering community calls, establishing collaboration areas (like Microsoft teams) and connecting 1:1
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business informatics or a commercial training
- Project management skills and interests in Reporting and Operations Management
- Ideally some relevant experience in the areas of operations focusing on finance and controlling
- Precise and number-based work in the creation and consolidation of reports and dashboards
- Excellent computer skills, especially in the popular Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in German, very good command of spoken and written English (all communication takes place in English)
- Self-motivation and ability to work effectively as a member of an international and multidisciplinary team
- Team player, critical thinker; self-starter, outstanding communication skills
- Intensive guidance right from the beginning from a personal mentor of your immediate working environment
- Diverse training programme to promote transfer of sector-specific knowledge and interdisciplinary skills
- Support with relevant industry-specific professional examinations and master's degree programmes alongside your job
- Flexibility in the form of variable working time models and provision of technical equipment for location independent working
At KPMG, our work lies at an important intersection of business, the public sphere and society. For this reason, we seek people to join us in order to tackle future challenges and to engage in lifelong learning. Learn about graduate and career development opportunities at KPMG and the issues that drive us.
For the sake of readability, the male form was chosen in the text, regardless of which the information refers to members of all genders.
Become part of our team, and together we will tackle the challenges that propel the business world. We look forward to receiving your online application. Learn about the application process here, or request further details from Kirsten Kronberg-Peukert at 0800 5764 562 (0800 KPMG JOB).