Strategic Sourcing Intern for Dutch-speaking Markets (m/f/d) for FlixBus Charter
We're looking for a motivated and driven Strategic Sourcing Intern for Dutch-speaking Markets (m/f/d) for FlixBus Charter in our Munich office who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You support procuring the transports of our European customer groups
- You support coaching our bus partner companies
- You recommend and work on improvements regarding our processes through projects
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You are enthusiastic about strategic sourcing, procurement, logistic or similar fields
- You possess entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality
- You have a positive attitude and are comfortable in a partner-facing environment
- You have very good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- You can speak Dutch and English on a native or fluent level, knowledge of German or any other European language is a plus
- You are available for (at least) five months
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
In 2015, FlixBus launched a new business unit, FlixBus Charter, renting private buses with a driver to individual groups. Charter has since expanded to numerous countries, providing comfortable and affordable transportation across Europe.