(Junior) Analyst (m/f/d) Financial Instruments
Support KPMG with meeting the future challenges of our clients. Become inspired by the diversity of our topics - and together with us, make the difference. Become part of the iRADAR Financial Services Team, an expert team within KPMG focusing on quantitative topics such as the determination of fair value as well as valuation- and risk modelling of fincancial instruments and derivatives. Support us to expand our internally-developed solutions and use your knowledge to add value to our clients in the banking, asset management and insurance sectors.
Join our team in Frankfurt am Main.
- Analysis and valuation of financial instruments and derivatives relating to their fair value as well as the quantification of their risk
- Analysis and assessment of valuation and risk management processes at our clients
- Implementation and audit of regulatory and accounting requirements like InvMaRisk, Derivateverordnung, IFRS 9, IFRS 13 etc.
- Development and market of new solutions for financial instruments
- Projectmanagement and project work
- Audit-proof documentation of the results
- Set up and maintain our databases
- Develop and present client oriented solutions
- Work independently with varying teams and be a professional contact for our global clients
- Degree in business/economics, natural sciences or a comparable degree
- Ideally professional experience in the financial sector, particularly in the analysis of financial instruments or knowledge of the relevant processes in the banking, asset management or insurance sector
- Sound understanding of the structure and functioning of standard financial products and derivatives
- Excellent Excel skills and Power Point
- Excellent command of English
- Good communication skills and confident appearance
- Intensive guidance right from the beginning from a personal mentor of your immediate working environment
- Diverse training programme to promote transfer of sector-specific knowledge and interdisciplinary skills
- Support with relevant industry-specific professional examinations and master"s degree programmes alongside your job
- Flexibility in the form of variable working time models and provision of technical equipment for location independent working
Become part of our team, and together we will tackle the challenges that propel the business world. We look forward to receiving your online application. Learn about the application process here, or request further details from Kirsten Kronberg-Peukert at 0800 5764 562 (0800 KPMG JOB).