IT-Operational Analyst (m/f/d)
Start: December 2018, End: August 2019 option to takeover | 40 hours per week | Monheim am Rhein | Chemical industry | Beginner, Professional | Project-ID 20183393_1
As an IT-Operational Analyst (m/f/d) you have already gained practical experience in installation of software and hardware and learned how to administer databases? Then you are exactly right with us! We offer you the right career entry in this project.
Our partner is the global provider of technologies and services in the water, sanitation and energy sectors. Here, a clean and safe environment, sustainability goals and operational efficiency are all important. You work on best solutions and services that ensure the careful use of vital resources. If you are looking for a career entry in this environment, then this is your chance!
- Under direct supervision and responsible for providing basic support to IT users
- Use basic analysis techniques to troubleshoot and resolve incidents as well as assisting in performing root cause analysis on problems
- Using remote control software, you will provide onsite and cross-border support (EU), specially for German speaking countries
- Conduct regular interaction with IT users using basic customer service skills and communication skills
- Participate in IT projects and work collaboratively with project team members
- Work with other support functions on projects and activities related to IT
- Conform with ITIL processes and ensuring that all incidents are addressed efficiently and proper system logging is maintained
- Various training opportunities in our univativ academy
- A personal project supervisor
- Corporate shopping and employee events
- In-house gym
- Completed degree in computer science, business informatics or training as IT specialist, IT systems engineer, IT systems manager
- Relevant professional experience in IT support and customer service
- Detailed knowledge of applications and computers
- Knowledge about the administration of servers under Windows
- Strong communication skills and service orientation
- Proficient in German and English
We were able to arouse your interest? Great!
Just send us your application via e-mail stating the reference number 20183393_1 to firstname.lastname@example.org or make it even easier for you and apply online at univativ.com. We look forward to you!
Not all clear? I will help you!
0221 / 7894844 - 1
Über univativ GmbH
univativ ist ein Projekt- und Personaldienstleister, der Studenten und Absolventen spannende Jobs bei renommierten Unternehmen bietet. Deine Karriere ist unsere Mission, denn Deine Entwicklung liegt uns am Herzen.