Who are we? We believe that careers need room to grow! Federal-Mogul Powertrain has developed and delivered innovative technologies for over a century. We have 37,000 employees in 90 global locations in 20 countries. We are a global leader in Pistons, Piston Rings & Liners, Bearings, Valvetrain, Valve Seats & Guides, Sealing, Systems Protection and Ignition. We are committed to developing talent through opportunities and training that can take you anywhere in the world!
An amazing way to start your Engineering and Leadership career: Are you a recent graduate with an engineering degree and first practical work experience, who is looking to develop towards an engineering related leadership career in an international environment? Are you motivated by challenge and a team-player, who is willing to work in different international locations throughout the two year program?
Then this is the opportunity for you! Start with us in September 2017
Federal-Mogul Powertrain’s European Graduate Program prepares highly talented alumni with first working experience to assume future leadership roles in fast paced, results-driven disciplines. The 2 year program is designed to equip participants with a broad overview of the company, business units and functional areas with assignments taking place in plant, technical and/or corporate environments. The rotational program consists of different locations with multiple assignments. At the end of the program you will be granted a permanent role – our aim is to give you the best opportunities for advancement into management positions.
- Two year graduate trainee program in our European facilities during which you will be responsible for several project assignments that address critical business topics.
- Working on innovative projects and operations in close cooperation with the local and international teams.
- Various training and learning programs to assist with your personal and professional development.
- You will have an individual mentor helping your orientation to the company.
- A highly competitive salary, relocation assistance if required.
- A permanent working contract.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering (finished by program start date in September 2017), with a better than average grade/ degree in Automotive, Mechanics, Manufacturing or equivalent mandatory.
- First practical work experience in the Manufacturing and/ or Production field, through internships or work student assignments.
- International mindset including international experience by studying or working in different countries.
- Open for international relocations throughout the 2 year rotational program.
- Strong problem solving skills, solution- and team orientation.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English required other EMEA languages highly beneficial.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known for excellence and innovation.
In accordance with our core values, we recognize the importance of diversity in our company and seek to cultivate a winning team of quality individuals who act with integrity and respect, and strive to be the best in all they do. We are proud to offer very competitive compensation and benefits programs in every region of the world.
Please note that only applicants holding a valid work permit for the European Union (at the time of the application) can be considered for the program.