All great salespeople ask great questions to understand if their solution fits with their prospect. If you can answer the following questions in the affirmative, then you are a good fit for the Oracle Direct Sales Internship. This is an exclusive hands-on internship with limited spaces, so if you fit the bill take the leap and apply!
What you will do:
- You will take part in our World renowned training programmes upskilling you on Oracle systems, products & sales skills. This training will be a mixture of online training and off-site in-class training where you will be putting all your skills into practice!
- You will be an integral part of Oracle Direct’s Business Development Group getting real hands-on experience, while also working on specific projects & liaising with sales, marketing & technical teams.
- You will involved in researching markets, industries & accounts through social listening techniques; making outbound calls & following up on leads.
- You will be engaging with prospects & industry experts on social media channels using social selling techniques & you will be directly liaising with potential & existing Oracle customers.
- You will be networking in a multi-cultural environment making key connections for your future!
Is this sounding like a challenge made for you? Here are a few more details to help you decide:
- To make this a real life & invaluable experience, you will be given working towards sales focused KPIs.
- There are many different lines of business collaborating together for success in Oracle. You will be liaising with different teams including marketing & field sales.
- Oracle unleashes innovation in businesses & as an Oracle Direct Intern we’ll want you to show entrepreneurship & innovation throughout your internship coming up with ideas & new ways of doing things.
- Oracle provides complete & high end IT solutions. This is business to business selling. You will be entering into another league of the sales world & getting experience that will be a firm foundation for a successful sales career.
- This is a paid internship, with relocation assistance and accommodation provision
What we are looking for:
- Are you graduating in 2015/2016 with a degree, masters or PHD in a business or IT related discipline?
- Are you available to participate in a 6 month internship in Dublin, Ireland from October 2016?
- Do you speak German and English fluently?
- Do you have a strong desire to pursue a career in Sales?
- Are you a social media advocate who leverages social platforms for communication & collaboration?
- Are you known as a good communicator who can articulate a message clearly & also actively listen to others?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, energetic attitude & the ability to work on your own initiative?
Interested? Get in touch today! For more information or to submit your CV, contact email@example.com