Your tasks - to help you progress
- Your solutions will move the digitalization of the tax industry to the next level
- Within the EY mobility services branch our team focusses on improving the performance of our whole branch by deploying state-of-the-art information systems including self-service work scheduling and guided analytics
- Enjoy working in partnership with our tax experts, our clients and technology teams: Understand complex business problems and meet these real needs with data driven solutions
- Engage your audience by visualizing your data in tools such as Spotfire
- Contribute with your own ideas - showcase the feasibility and benefits with a proof of concept and document your cutting edge solution
Your profile - to help us progress together
- You are smart and get things done
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language you enjoy using
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in fields with relation to Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- Ideally first related work experience through internships or private projects showing your ability to develop solutions or to work with data (feel free to include relevant project profile links, like GitHub, Kaggle or Stack Overflow)
- Knowledge of database querying
- Interest in business analytics
- German language skills are a plus but not require
Applications in English or German are welcome.
More opportunities to help you achieve your potential
Through our corporate culture, which combines variety, life balance, training and an international perspective, we will help you achieve your potential. We are very aware that your views, your energy and your enthusiasm are the drivers that will move us all forward.
Interested in the position? Then send us your application!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Recruiting Center on +49 6196 996 10005.