Die Aufgaben: The People Consultant (f/m) is a permanent role within the Executive & Business Enablement Talent Team (EBETT).
The People Consultant (HR Business Partner) provides time bound consultative support on specific strategic HR initiatives for specific Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) leadership and processing teams. The role consults on assigned HR related programs and processes such as those supporting employee engagement, Performance Management and Career Development as well as providing other talent oriented activities across specific groups in GIS.
This role requires an understanding of HR operations and aligned functions as well as an understanding of Global Information Technology services, business and talent agendas within large scale organizations. The role is an individual contributor acting across a variety of global regions for GIS within a virtual setting to develop the appropriate partnership and drive, through thought leadership, as well as thoughtful decisions on assigned activities. The role reports to the HR Business Partner for GIS.
Your tasks - to help you progress
- Provides an HRBP service to a specific group within Global Infrastructure Services (ie Global Operations 2000 employees globally) including:
- Supporting and/or coordinates the planning and execution of specific global HR people processes and initiatives as assigned within Performance Management, Career Development and and Employee engagement.
- Providing for the required activities to map roles within Career Development activities coaching and mentoring as needed and required with senior leadership for both HR and GIS,
- Developing and driving the execution of the assigned projects or consults on the planning and viability of actions within other team initiatives as requested.
- Supporting activities aligned to the annual promotion and performance management processes
- Serves as an HR contact point for specific leaders/managers within specific GIS functions on assigned initiatives
- Establises influential relationships with appropriate Region and Country Talent teams globally and EBETT HRBPs to enable:
- Effective communication and consultation with Region Talent Teams about Executive Function initiatives and activities that impact Executive Functions’ employees.
- Effective communication with EBETT colleagues about Area, Region and Country Talent activities that impact Executive Functions’ employees
- Escalation point for employee relations issues
- Effective co-ordination of talent process for Executive Functions across all regions eg Recruitment, L&D, Reward, performance management etc
Das Profil: Your profile - to help us progress together
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent area of study)
- At least five years of proven HR related project experience ideally within a consultancy environment
- Solid background in multiple human resources disciplines inclusive of performance management, career development and employee engagement
- Solid advanced interpersonal skills to engage, senior leaders, in cross business discussions within a matrixed, geographically dispersed organization and to build a solid network of people of influence
- Well defined consultative skills to conduct effective questioning, hone in on key issues to gather appropriate information, formulate & present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization. Proposes all options and suggestions based on a solid understanding of people principles, firm and business objectives and needs analysis
- Strong analytical & problem solving ability to escalate & negotiate complex, conflicting issues, handle multiple shifting priorities across a broad spectrum of people & cultures & to drive both decisions & solutions that are commercially sound & aligned to objectives
- Advanced oral, presentation and written communication skills in the English language
- Exhibits ability to adapt communication style to the style of others, developing rapport & staying calm under pressure
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships across all levels of the organization to support and sustain appropriate activities within an assigned deliverable
- Microsoft Office experience, predominantly Excel and PowerPoint
- Project and time management skills
More opportunities for your development
Do you have ambitious plans? Achieve your goals with us. Shape your career at EY: in a culture that promotes diversity and training. And in an environment that rewards enthusiasm and creates a family/work balance.
For more information to our Core Business Services please click here
We look forward to receiving your application
Take the next step today: apply for this position online via our job portal. Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer any questions you may have at +49 6196 996 10005.