Join our unique Team!
- Do you want to grow your Sales Career within one of the most innovative IT Companies worldwide?
- Do you strive pro-actively to develop your own brand and gain unique insight in the field of IT Sales Development?
- Are you open minded to collaborate in a dynamic and multicultural organization?
- Are you keen to experience THE multicultural IT-capital in Europe?
What is it all about?
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization in Dublin as a Sales Development Representative or Business Development Representative. Within our team we consider each other as friends rather than colleagues. This is also reflected in our monthly team events (Karaoke, Volunteering, Dinner etc.). You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area (DACH). We have a focus on Start-Up companies and the typically ‘Mittelstand’, which means you are working closely with the future leaders who will change the market. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
What will you be doing?
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding salesforce.com and our products
- Generate opportunities through cold calling
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience and unique customer service
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your sales and interpersonal skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in salesforce.com products
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Opportunity to proactively source new business opportunities through outbound activities
- Occasionally attend events and fairs (Cebit, Salesforce World Tour) and act as first point of contact for our customers and prospects
YOU would perfectly fit into our team, with following qualifications:
- High energy and positive attitude
- Team-player and go-to person
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- First sales experience is a plus
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in German and English (additional languages are a plus)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Being confident and eager to actively communicate with C-Level Executives
#1 Best Place to work for – Salesforce - will offer you:
- Solid Base Salary + Commission, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 24 days of holidays, Medical/Dental coverage
- 100 € per month for Gym/Yoga/Wellness Reimbursement & more
- 7 Paid Days off to Volunteer (1-1-1 Model)
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentoring program
- Including a 1-week Bootcamp in our HQ in San Francisco
- Personal mentor
- Ability to accelerate your Career pro-actively
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree is strongly preferred
- Up to one year of corporate experience, on top of undergraduate graduation
- Eagerness to learn and deep interest in IT, Cloud
- First experience in cold calling and new customer acquisition is a plus
If interested, please apply to Maike Wolf at email@example.com.
Do you also want to identify our next high potential ‘Flixbus’ Customer?